To evaluate this unit, the students will make a FOLKLORE PORTFOLIO. Construction paper, scissors, markers, color pencils, and pictures about honduran folklore are requested in every class to work on it.
ASPECTS TO CONSIDER for this project:
▪ This is class work which means that at least 80% of the work must be done in class.
▪ Examples of each type of folklore must be shown in the portfolio through pictures
▪ All the Narrative Folklore examples must be handwritten
There are four parts of the portfolio. Students will present advances each week:
- Friday Aug. 24 part #1 (Poetic Folklore)
- Friday Aug. 31 part #2 (Social and Spiritual Folklore)
- Friday Sept. 7 part #3 (Narrative Folklore)
- DUE DATE (final work): Thursday September 13