HELLO! WE HAVE A NEW PROJECT FOR THE WEEK.
WONDERS OF THE WORLD PROJECT
This will be an exciting, creative, and “wonder”ful experience.
You will discover, research and make a presentation on one of the great wonders of the world!!! Here is what you need to know.
Research your wonder and find out the 5W’s and H of it all. This means:
1. Who found or discovered or created it?
2. What was its purpose or meaning or significance?
3. Where is/was it found?
4. When was it first found/created?
5. Why is it important/a wonder?
6. How was it discovered/created?
After the research, you will create a presentation via google slides. Your presentation should have:
1. Name of the wonder
2. Your name
3. Images (make sure you give appropriate credit)
4. There should be little to no text in your presentation as you will present to your group.
5. Do not forget to follow the rubric.
DUE DATE: Monday, May 28