This week we will start talking about Honduran Folklore.
- They will create an ACROSTIC with the word folklore to hang as decoration in the music room
- We will talk about the “folkloric facts” and how to identify them in our daily activities.
To evaluate this unit, the students will make a FOLKLORE PORTFOLIO with materials they will have to bring to class. (construction paper, scissors, markers, color pencils, pictures about folklore) DUE DATE for these materials: Friday Aug. 19
ASPECTS TO CONSIDER for this project: ( RUBRIC will be given soon)
- This is class work which means that at least 80% of the work most be done in class.
- Examples of each type of folklore must be shown in the portfolio
- All the Narrative Folklore examples must be handwritten
- There are four parts of the portfolio, students will present one each week like this: Friday 19 part #1, Friday 26 part #2 and Friday Sept. 2 part #3)
- FINAL WORK DUE DATE: Sept. 9