Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed your vacations!
We will begin this 2016 by working on individual Vision Boards.
A vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do, or have in your life.
What is the point? Simply put, we humans tend to be a very busy species and constantly bombarded by distractions. Making use of vision boards serves several purposes, some of which include helping you to:
- Identify your vision and give it clarity.
- Reinforce your daily affirmations.
- Keep your attention on your intentions.
- Remind you of your life goals and dreams.
The objective of creating a Vision board is to:
- Analyze ways to manage personal and material resources to achieve goals
- Outline elements of effective management
- Understand the principles of a Collage